Join us for a panel presentation and discussion about recent legislation that supports mental health and substance use disorder care both locally and across Colorado. This is an opportunity for elected officials and community members to come together and discuss behavioral health legislation and initiatives, their impact on our community, and the importance of raising awareness and support of behavioral health.
- Dr. Kiara Kuenzler, CEO, Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Summer Gathercole, Senior Advisor for Behavioral Health Transformation at CDHS
- Doyle Forrestal, CEO, Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Ernestine Mondragon, Policy Matters
- Dr. Susan Leach, Chief Student Success Officer, Jeffco Public Schools
- Brad Sjostrom, LCSW, MAC, Director, West Pines Behavioral Health