|Reports to:||Facility Operations Manager|
|Location:||Buchanan Park Recreation Center|
|Status:||Part-Time 1 (20-29 hours per week)|
|Hourly Wage:||$14.48-$19.86 hourly|
Nature of Work
Under the direction of the Facilities Operations Manager, this position is responsible for the general janitorial upkeep of the recreation facility.
- Must possess a highly defined focus towards both internal and external guest service.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility
- Maintain an inventory of supplies Trash removal
- Cleaning windows
- Report any problems found to appropriate staff for repair Responsible for room/gym set-ups
Management & Supervisory Duties
- Not applicable at this time.
Illustrative Examples of Duties
- Complete cleaning checklists throughout shifts.
- Maintain safety standards regularly.
- Communicate with facility specialist regularly.
- Customer Service skills
- Verbal skills to communicate well with fellow employees and customers
- Basic janitorial skills
- Knowledge of District staff, classes and activities
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals, and work in indoor and outdoor environments as needed
- Ability to handle problems areas and conduct oneself in a mature, professional manner, with an emphasis on customer service
Required Training, Experience & Qualifications
- Entry level position, will train
- One-year (1) experience preferred, but not required
*Please note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
The Evergreen Park & Recreation District is an equal opportunity employer.
EPRD does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.