Window Cleaning Technician
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Now Hiring Window Cleaning Technicians
Come work with a great company and in a great environment in the foothills! We do mostly residential work inside and outside of nice homes enjoying our beautiful mountain views. Our work is rewarding every day. The weather is cooler, the air is fresher, and our customers love us. We are a small family owned business with opportunities to grow and expand. We've been in business for over 25 years.
Full-time or Part-time, Seasonal
• 1-2 years window cleaning and ladder experience preferred
• Must be neat and clean with a professional appearance
• Good customer service skills, friendly
• Excellent attention to detail. Have pride in work
• Punctual, honest, dependable
• Comfortable with heights and able to carry, set up and climb extension ladder
• Able to work M-F
• Valid driver’s license and good standing MVR
• Your own reliable transportation
• Competitive hourly rate starting at $21+/hr with professional residential window cleaning experience after training or $18+/hr without experience. Performance based increases after training completed. (Average for a seasoned window cleaner is $24-30/hr)
• No nights
• Full or part time work
• Tips and additional bonus opportunities
• Inside and outside work in the mountains
• Equipment, shirts and hats furnished
• Paid breaks
• Paid travel time between jobs
• Paid vacation after 1 year (FT only)
Responsibilities include providing high quality professional window cleaning in an efficient manner; carrying, setting up and climbing numerous ladders up to 32’, screen cleaning, and using a waterfed pole, high cleaning using a vacuum, providing excellent customer service, and communicating with office staff on a regular basis.
IMPORTANT: Work is located mainly in Evergreen and the surrounding foothills. You must have your own transportation and be able to commute to and from Evergreen daily. Please know where we are located before applying.
Application process starts with a resume or letter of interest response to this ad. Please explain why you want to work for Peak Window Cleaning and why you are a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Come join our team!