Window Cleaning Technician
Come work with us in a great environment in the foothills! We do mostly residential work inside nice homes and outside enjoying our beautiful mountain views. Our work is rewarding every day. The weather is cooler, the air is fresher, and our customers love us. We are a small family owned business with opportunities to grow and expand. We've been in business for over 24 years.
Full-time or Part-time
- 1-2 years professional window cleaning experience
- Must be neat, clean and professional appearance
- Good customer service skills, friendly
- Excellent attention to detail. Have pride in work
- Punctual, honest, dependable
- Comfortable with heights and able to carry, set up and climb extension ladder
- Able to work M-F
- Valid driver’s license and good standing MVR
- Your own reliable transportation
- Available to start working immediately
Competitive hourly rate starting at $21+/hr DOE. Performance based increases. (Average for a seasoned window cleaner is $24-30/hr)
- No nights
- Full or part time work
- Tips and additional bonus opportunities
- Inside and outside work in the mountains
- Equipment, shirts and hats furnished
Responsibilities include providing high quality professional window cleaning in an efficient manner; carrying, setting up and climbing numerous ladders up to 30’, screen cleaning, and using a waterfed pole, high cleaning using a vacuum, providing excellent customer service, updating customer records with job information and communicating with office staff on a regular basis.
Work is located mainly in Evergreen and the surrounding foothills.
- Paid breaks
- Paid travel time between jobs
- Paid vacation after 1 year (FT only)
Application process starts with a resume or letter of interest response to this ad. Please explain why you want to work for Peak Window Cleaning and why you are a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Come join our team!