B2B Business Development manager
Dependable Cleaners is a 90-year-old, third generation family business and Denver's premier dry cleaning and laundry service provider.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced B2B Business Development manager to rapidly establish corporate partnerships with
- essential businesses that have remained busy and/or adapted their products and services to meet critical demand
- companies that require employees to wear uniforms
- companies that will soon reopen their doors in early May (think accounting firms and law firms, etc.)
- condo, apartment, and office buildings that offer amenities to tenants
- co-working spaces
- local Chambers of Commerce or similar organizations
We are looking for a self-motivated go-getter with good connections to lead the effort to partner with these and other organizations to provide dry cleaning and/or laundry service - with free pickup and delivery at the company/building location - at a corporate rate for all their employees/tenants/members. In addition to B2B business development, the role will include oversight of a team of six (and growing) route delivery drivers, including providing sales and customer service mentorship.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of relevant experience and a proven track record. S/he holds her/himself to the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, and ethics.
For more information, please contact me directly.
Sara Schaeffner, CEO