Job Title: Program Assistant/CNA, Adult Day and Respite Services
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Do you have a passion working with seniors? If so, this may be an exciting opportunity for you!
We have an opening for a full-time Program Assistant to join our Adult Day Program in Evergreen. The program assistant is responsible for providing essential personal and recreational services to the program participants to help them meet their needs in a safe and caring environment while enabling them to function at their highest possible level.
Essential Duties: This position provides a combination of activities and direct hands-on-care to participants. Activity portion of the job includes planning and organizing large and small group activities as well as one-on-one interaction to ensure participants are engaged in activities commensurate with their interests and physical and cognitive abilities. Must be comfortable with direct care of participants including all activities of daily living (i.e. feeding, assisting in the bathroom, etc.). This position also supports all aspects of the program including record-keeping and maintaining a clean, safe environment within the center.
- $12.50, hourly
- Medical and Dental Insurance and 401k Match
- On The Job Training
- Generous PTO (22 days for full time, accrued annually)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- CNA certification preferred
- Previous experience working with senior preferred, but not required
- Must pass background check
- We are a Drug Free workplace and an EEO employer