On Demand Services Coordinator - Wheat Ridge
Have you ever requested a ride from Lyft, Uber or other on-demand service providers? Are you good with people? Are you a great problem solver? If you answered yes then you may be just what we are looking for. Our fun and innovative non-profit provides transportation to older adults and is looking for an On-Demand Services Coordinator to provide awesome customer service and support.
We are looking for a strong team player who has the ability to multitask, handle confidential personal information with extreme care, and tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations when needed. This person will possess strong problem solving skills, learn and utilize many software programs quickly and accurately, have excellent attention to detail, intermediate excel knowledge, organizational and time management skills, and ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment. Heavy phones and data entry will be part of your day. You must also be extremely patient, upbeat, reliable, and pay special attention to details. Bilingual Spanish speaker is a bonus.
In addition to your incredible skills we are looking for someone who has a heart to serve others. We are proud of the great work we do and our clients share how happy they are have this valuable service.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to providing individual attention.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to quickly understand and follow eligibility rules associated with the services being provided.
- High level of comfort using technology and systems, including the Lyft concierge app, Routematch, Peer Place and Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain a close working relationship with staff as well external vendors.
- Respect for financial and personal information and commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations when needed.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good with numbers, strong accounting background (excel proficiency)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.