Director of Resource Development
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is looking for a full-time, experienced, energetic Director of Resource Development to lead our fundraising team in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will:
- Manage and direct areas of fundraising and resource development and be responsible for individual and business/corporate donations, overseeing gift tracking, reporting, research, and acknowledgement; analysis and reporting of outcomes; support for related meetings and events associated with the development efforts; managing grant writing and reporting, events coordination and volunteers supporting events.
- Develop detailed fundraising and planned giving strategies.
- Establish fundraising revenue goal and work to achieve/exceed annual fundraising target.
- Coordinate and manage all fundraising, including individual, corporate/business, foundation, grants, events, and digital fundraising across the organization.
- Build relationships with charitable trusts, foundations and other institutional funders, direct funding applications to charitable trusts, foundations, and other funders.
- Direct event management team to continue strong tradition of successful fundraising at events.
- Lead and attend community networking events and meetings with potential donors.
- Be based out of our offices in Evergreen.
You must have (required):
- A bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent.
- 5+ years fundraising experience, particularly in individual and planned gifts and grant writing.
- 7+ years in fundraising experience.
- Familiar with constituents in the Mount Evans Home Health Care and Hospice service area.
- Home healthcare and/or hospice fundraising experience.
- Advanced degree or Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience. We offer a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401 (k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
Online Employment Application link – www.mtevans.org/Careers
Alternatively, email your PDF cover letter and resume along with our Application for Employment to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Director of Resource Development search” in your subject line. Help us reduce our paper waste—there’s no need to send a hard copy.
This position is open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73,500 - $108,000
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - $100,000