Support Services Manager
The Manager of Support Services provides leadership to Support Services staff, social workers, chaplains, bereavement counselors, and is responsible for our respite and bereavement volunteer programs. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing support services segments of our service lines: home health care, palliative care, hospice and mountain journey.
- Leading quality assurance performance improvement (QAPI) committee for agency.
- Ensuring adherence to clinical best practices to promote optimal patient outcomes and patient experience.
- Participating as necessary in team required meetings and represents staff on appropriate committees and the agency to the community.
- On an as-needed basis, providing direct patient care.