Sales Liaison – Hospice and Home Health Care
This position is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships to build our service lines of business, home health care, palliative care and hospice and increase market share in the communities we serve. • Able to demonstrate strong communication skills to work with physicians, clinic personnel and long term care staff.
• Assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
• Identify potential referral sources & develop strategies for accessing them, and develop positive relationships.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Ability to present marketing materials and in-service programs.
• 2 years marketing/sales experience
• 2 years health care experience
• Current Colorado Driver’s License, access to automobile
• 1 year experience in Home Health, Hospice or Palliative Care.
Evergreen and surrounding mountain communities