Registered Dental Hygienist
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
LOOKING FOR PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME HYGIENIST'S
LIFE IS SHORT, WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME with fresh baked cookies! Our hygiene team is full of experienced, supportive, diverse, and caring individuals. They are hungry to learn and share information with each other. We cultivate a professional and friendly employee culture which shows in our comprehensive and kind patient care. We are looking for a full or part time Dental Hygienist with a deep knowledge of current hygiene health and safety protocols, and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies.
We schedule one full hour per hygiene patient, with no accelerated hygiene. We offer a very generous bonus plan.
- Be happy!
- Conduct initial mouth screenings, check oral health history, identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth
- Build trust and educate patients of all ages on proper oral care
- Take X-rays, pictures and iTero scans
- Maintain detailed documentation and charts on each patient
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene & valid license
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations in this profession
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills & attention to detail
- CPR certification
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical/Dental/Vison insurance
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Pay rate: $50/hour
Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
Salary Range: Hourly