Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Best Custom Homes has an opportunity for a part-time weekend Custodian to join our family where home building is not just a job, it is a passion and a calling for the people who work with us. The Custodian keeps our jobsites clean, safe, and ready for our subcontractor partners the following week.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive to each of our homes under construction on Saturday and Sunday to clean the site in preparation of the next week's activities.
- Sweep, pick up trash, organize materials.
- Add site protection as needed, such as coverings for finished floors and drywall.
- Set up and take down equipment and materials.
- Perform periodic cleaning or maintenance tasks in the Best Custom Homes office.
- Six months of experience as a Janitor, Custodian, or General Laborer.
- Reliable, with a sharp attention to detail when it comes to cleanliness.
- General knowledge of proper use and safety of equipment, tools, materials, and supplies used in construction.
- Ability to lift heavy objects 50 - 75 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 120 pounds occasionally; walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor under sometimes adverse field conditions.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Job sites are at multiple locations around Evergreen, Conifer, Pine and surrounding mountain communities.
We all work together as a team: all appreciated, all valued, all respected, and all honored. If you are looking to be treated as a respected team member while being challenged to work hard and feeling satisfied at the end of the day, Best Custom Homes might be just the company you have been looking for.
Position Type: Part-Time
Salary Range: Hourly