Evergreen Players Front of House/Box Office Manager
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
The Evergreen Players, a local, non-profit community theater group located in Evergreen Colorado, is seeking a dynamic, detail oriented individual to serve as Front of House/ Box Office Manager. This is a part time position that would require running the Front of House for our seven main stage productions throughout the year. This could also be a position that is job shared between two individuals.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Front of House (lobby and seating area of the theatre) during performances.
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the Box Office
- Completes and distributes house reports for each performance, if required
- Works with the Volunteer Coordinator and is responsible for training and supervising the Front of House volunteers.
- Maintains the appearance of the lobby and all public areas of the theater and communicates with maintenance when necessary.
- Coordinates performance timelines with stage management, including curtain speech and intermission.
- Maintains inventories, purchases, and oversees set up of the Front of House concessions.
- Provides leadership in emergency situations, including fire alarms and inclement weather conditions
- Works closely with management to ensure proper staff is in place for all performances.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Provides an excellent patron experience at all performances.
- Experience in customer service
- Able to work well independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities in sometime high stress situations
- Able to learn and operate a web-based ticketing system (Artspeople)
Qualified applicants should email their resume and questions to Tara Emch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Part-Time
Salary Range: 0 - $29,999