Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Best Custom Homes has an opportunity for a Laborer to join our family where home building is not just a job, it is a passion and a calling for the people who work with us. The Laborer contributes to our success by completing daily tasks that enable our Project Superintendents to focus on managing construction in a clean and safe environment.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive to job sites throughout the day and assist in various aspects of the project.
- Clean job sites. Organize materials, sweep, pick up trash as needed.
- Monitor work areas and add protection as needed, such as coverings for finished floors.
- Set up and take down equipment and materials.
- Participate in post-construction cleanup of homes.
- Retrieve equipment and/or materials from local and Denver suppliers.
- Perform light construction tasks.
- Maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Assist with quality control; participate in walk-throughs of job sites to identify areas that need repair.
- Perform periodic cleaning or maintenance tasks in the Best Custom Homes office.
- Set and remove Best Custom Homes signs from job sites.
- Support the Project Superintendents and team in other areas as needed.
- Six months of experience as a general laborer or similar role.
- Punctual, reliable, with a sharp attention to detail.
- General knowledge of proper use and safety of equipment, tools, materials, and supplies used in construction.
- Ability to lift heavy objects 50 - 75 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 120 pounds occasionally; walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor under sometimes adverse field conditions.
- Team player with interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Job sites are at multiple locations around Evergreen, Conifer, Pine and surrounding mountain communities.
- Bilingual with Spanish and English preferred.
We all work together as a team: all appreciated, all valued, all respected, and all honored. If you are looking to be treated as a respected team member while being challenged to work hard and feeling satisfied at the end of the day, Best Custom Homes might be just the company you have been looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Driver's License (Required)
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: Hourly