Plant Health Care Technician
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Pay: $18.00 – $33.00 per hour
Starting salary based on experience plus benefits.
Passionate about tree care? Elevate your career in the Mile-High City with an exceptional Tree Care Company! Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
- Are you ready to continue your specialized career outdoors?
- Would you enjoy amazing benefits?
- Do you have a desire to develop yourself personally and professionally?
- Work in a positive environment where you are supported.
- Ready to work with like-minded people, who are pros in the trade?
- Are you ready to learn advance tree care techniques?
- Are you tired of being left behind and ready for a career map towards advancement, training and leadership?
- Are you ready to work for a company who is on the cutting edge of industry technology including the Journey Worker designation?
Preservation Tree Care is offering an opportunity like no other to 1 qualified individual, who are the right cultural fit for our company. We can teach anything to the right person. What we cannot teach is drive, accountability, the willingness to learn and a positive get it done attitude.
Qualifications and Traits
- Understanding of Front Range plants, pest, disease and environmental issues, or a desire to learn about them.
- Ability to work on your own after training.
- Self motivated and on time.
- QS or CO a plus but not required. Willingness to get your QS, forestry and turf.
- Open and honest communicator, accountable and clear. Mature and professional communication with clients.
- Clean motor vehicle record and background check
- Commitment to hustle and work as a team and have fun
- Safety conscious mindset, staying up on offered training and classes
- Dedicated to personal, professional and company growth and success.
Benefits – Why we love working at PTC.
- Work life balance. We work hard, we rest, we play. By far we offer the best benefits in the industry. Our philosophy is if we take care of you, you take care of yourself, you’re happy and fulfilled. This translates to exceptional care of our clients and our team. With being in an environment that focuses on personal and professional development you have direction, clarity and support in education.
- Monthly reviews to support your personal and professional goals. Upon hire you have a clear road map to professional development and advancement.
- Company Culture- Amazing medical, dental and vision, vacation, holidays, company events, company give backs, company investment in you personally and professionally, career paths outlined, retainment, life celebrations, amazing crew, work community and much more! No drama makers, or no assholes need apply!
- Quality of life. Live in or near Denver CO the fastest growing city in America. Access to great hiking, biking, climbing, skiing/snowboarding and an assortment of other outdoor activities. You can live in the mountains or in Denver depending on your preference with our location.