Our boutique CPA firm is located in Evergreen and has an exceptional base of real estate clients, closely-held entrepreneurial companies, and high net worth individuals. We have the ability to grow your career by providing a high quality personalized service to our clients. The right person will have direct client contact and experience with the entire tax process from start to finish. We are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant with strong ethical values who enjoys working directly with our team and our sophisticated clientele.
- Prepare and/or review tax returns of flow-through entities and high net worth individuals, including federal, state and local tax returns, tax planning, estimated payments and extensions.
- Ability to work directly with groups of clients throughout the year in order to build and maintain strong relationships and to direct engagements and special assignments.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independently respond to inquiries from IRS, State, and other tax authorities.
- Strong analytical ability to reconcile client records, make adjustments, and communicate impact of changes with client personnel.
- Ability to think outside the box and formulate practical, effective solutions to complex client opportunities and problems.
- Minimum BS or BA in accounting. Graduate or master’s accounting degree is preferred, but not required.
- Active CPA or working toward certification.
- 5+ years of tax compliance experience.
- Experience with Lacerte, ProSeries or ProConnect tax software.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Desktop & Online.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
Our firm offers competitive pay, short-term and long-term disability, $250 per month insurance premium reimbursement and 3% IRA matching all effective at date of employment. There are 4 day work weeks in the summer and an option to work remotely one day a week. Whether you're looking for learning and advancement opportunities or good work-life balance, this position can give you both. Felde CPA Group fosters your ability to work collaboratively by demonstrating mutual respect and accountability. We offer flexibility, versatility and adaptability that is needed to deliver tailored solutions to our clients.