Advantage Credit, Inc. is a national leading provider of mortgage, banking and tenant screening Credit Solutions. We have a proud 25 year history of providing superior customer service while leveraging the most advanced credit technologies for the mortgage industry nationwide. We take great pride in helping customers expand their business, improve their closing ratios, and enhance their mortgage services.
We are a growing business and are seeking to add an Accounting Assistant to our AP/AR team. The individual we seek is a self-starter who will work independently with small amounts of supervision as needed.
- Prepare and send invoices, credit memos, and purchase orders.
- Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Monitor accounts payable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Monitor company budgets.
- Process employee wages and expense claims.
- Create regular financial reports.
- Interact with customers by phone and email.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, composing correspondence, posting correspondence by mail and recording minutes at meetings.
This position will be based in the Evergreen, CO area with the option to telecommute from home 1 day a week. The home office of the individual hired will need to be a room dedicated as an office that does not serve a dual purpose (i.e. not also used for storage, a gym, a guest room etc.).
Company hours are 7 am to 6:30 pm MT, Monday through Friday; the schedule will be determined by the Accounting Manager and will fall within this time frame.
This position is full time, non-exempt.
High School Diploma required; Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
College coursework completed in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and or an accounting assistant certificate a plus.
3-5 years experience with Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables in an office environment, preferred. NetSuite experience preferred.
- Mathematical skills: Must carry out various financial tasks that require quick and exact calculations.
- Knowledge of financial principles and accounting terminology
- Methodical working style
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize
- Performance under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service: personable and helpful disposition
- Office program skills: Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, including Excel, Pivot and Word.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”